This week has been chock-full of great blog posts that will get you re-evaluating the expectations you set for subscribers, improving your social media responses, planning some fun and engaging holiday campaigns and winning some internal battles.
You'll finish reading these posts with plenty of new considerations for your marketing program - guaranteed!
1. Chad White explores the results of a recent SWYN vs FTAF (Share With Your Network versus Forward-to-a-Friend) study and makes his forecast for the future.
2. Setting and managing the right expectations for subscribers is fundamental to email marketing success. Loren McDonald outlines the different things you should make clear to keep subscribers happy, engaged and on the same page.
3. Looking for unique holiday campaign inspiration? Joanna Lawson-Matthew offers fantastic ideas for consideration.
4. If you're looking to boost the response of your social media efforts (and who isn't?), Stephanie Miller gives you some great suggestions to implement. I especially appreciate point #1!
5. Here are solid supporting points when you find yourself battling internally over list growth, send frequency and the tools you need to succeed. 6. Emily Chen of Lyris offers a helpful tutorial on how to tackle RFM (Recency, Frequency, Monetary) segmentation.
Email Marketing Strategist at Bronto